Effective marketing tool
We offer the manufacture of coasters and mugs in accordance to any chosen design. Added to the drink in cafés and pubs, they are an excellent form of advertisement.
They are produced from a special, highly absorbent beermat carton.
Our company will produce any coaster, regardless of shape, size or colour.
We are characterised by the high quality of print, short completion deadlines and high durability of carton used for the manufacture of coasters.
- Double-sided, high resolution offset print
- Standard shapes: circle with the diameter of 10cm or square 9,3x 9,3 cm, possibility to make other shapes at the client?s request
- Beermat carton 400g/m2 or 430g/m2, thickness of 1mm
- There is an option of gloss or mat
- Supplied files should contain the final design, i.e. correct size (scale 100%), final shape and target colours ? we do not replace colours in accordance with the attached guidance, we do not modify shape and do not scale. The outline of the project of the A-side should be a mirror image of the outline of the B-side of the design, and vice versa.
- Bitmaps that are part of the design, in their target size, should have a resolution of min. 240ppi (recommended: 300ppi)
- All elements of the projects should be defined in CMYK ? other colours will be converted by the applications without additional correcting. Using the Pantone colours is possible only in special cases and only after prior consultation with us.
- Recommended maximum ink coverage: 260%.
- All text elements must be converted into curves; recommended minimum size text in black & white is 12pt for serif font and 10pt for sans-serif font, and respectively 10pt and 8pt for non-black and white texts.
- The project should have a bleed width of min. 5mm.
- Important design elements (texts, logos, icons, etc.) should be positioned min. 5mm away from the net form edge, inwardly.
- The diameter of the hole is 4mm and it should be positioned min. 4mm away from the net form edge (punch blade).
- Punch outline should be placed on a separate layer named ?punch?.
- We recommend to wrap the designs with complicated shapes with a few-millimetre (min. 3mm) border within the net form area in the uniform colour ? this will help prevent stamping errors
- Accepted file formats: Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier version, possibly Adobe Indesign CS5 or earlier version, coreldraw x5 or earlier version, and ultimately .eps. Delivering the files in different formats is possible only after making specific arrangements.
- Unacceptable file formats: JPG, PDF, PSD, DOC, XLS, PPT, BMP, GIF, PNG, SWF, Microsoft Publisher and other exotic ones.
- In addition to the file containing the design of hanging air freshener, please attach a preview in a .pdf format (scale 100%) or .jpg (scale 100%, resolution 200ppi)
Most common mistakes:
- No bleed, bleed to small, bleed incorrectly prepared.
- Too little distance between important elements of design and the punch edge.
- Hole not marked or marked incorrectly.
- White elements with an active overprint option.
- Lines and outlines too thin.
- Lines with the selected fill colour.
- The reverse has a different shape than the mirror image of the averse.
- Only one side of the hanging air freshener is designed (does not apply in cases when the outline of the hanging air freshener is symmetrical and the content is identical for both sides).
- The text elements and other elements with small dimensions, whose readability is significant, in the pixel and not vector form, e.g. an icon, pictogram, quality marks, logos.
- Use of colours: Lab, RGB, Pantone, Ral and others, other than CMYK.
- Vector elements cut into vertical slices.
- Vector elements with fill, but not closed.
- Texts with too small font size.
- Too low colour saturation (below 6%)
- Text objects and lettering not converted into curves.
- Bitmap elements contain paths, alpha channels, layers.
- Bitmap elements, instead of being linked as external files, are contained in the document.
- Bitmap elements with too low resolution.
Preparation of design
We also offer graphic services related to gadget design, as well as preparation for print and punch. Before selecting materials for the design, please familiarise yourself with the technical requirements.